Sunday 23 September 2012

Day 7: Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser and Toning Lotion both for Combination or Oily Skin


Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleaneser and Clarins Toning Lotion both for Combination or Oily Skin

Hello my beauties! My second update on Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleaneser and Toning Lotion both for Combination or Oily Skin is much more positive than the last one. Remember, after 3 days of using both Clarins Foaming Cleanser and Toner my skin was covered in blemishes. My skin was even worse than before! I was hoping that it was just the first stage of getting rid of all dirt from the surface of my skin and … I was right!
The skin is much more even, smoother and all the blemishes… have gone! It just looks lovely. I love my new skin. It is not 100% free of any blemishes or spots (there are blemishes caused by hormones etc) but my skin condition just improved so much since I started using the two products! I can’t say that the oiliness of my skin has gone nor it improved; my T-zone is very shiny before lunchtime but it may be caused by foundation (?) or primer that is not suitable (I use liquid foundations) although I used different foundations / primers + powder over the 7 day period I haven’t noticed any difference so you probably cannot control your skin oiliness with any product anyway. But I would definitely recommend both Foaming Cleanser and Toning Lotion!
I use both of them twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.
I will post one more update 4 weeks of continuous using. A. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment