Thursday 13 September 2012

Day 3: Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser and Toning Lotion both for Combination or Oily Skin


Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleaneser and Toning Lotion both for Combination or Oily Skin
Hello girls (and boys)! My first update on Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleaneser and Toning Lotion both for Combination or Oily Skin is not so positive (I wish it was tho!) I know I know it’s only been three days and I should not expect miracles but… my skin actually is being bombarded with blemishes and unevenness. It is worse than it was before I started using both the cleanser and the lotion. But you hear those great stories that when you start using a new product (any cleansing product) that brings out all impurities and dirt onto the surface of your skin first (and hence the blemishes) and then it hopefully will enter the next stage, which is deeply cleaned, smooth and blemishes-free skin. Hopefully the dirt will get picked up from the surface and my new, perfect skin will emerge from underneath. ;)
I will post next update after 7 days and 4 weeks of continuous using, hopefully it will be more positive then! A.

No comments:

Post a Comment