Thursday 26 June 2014

Fizzylicious Haul: Gorgeous handmade soaps & bath bombs plus free gift!

Fizzylicious haul
Oh boy! :) When I first walked into Fizzylicious store I thought I was never gonna leave. So much choice!! I mean you have bath bombs, soaps, gifts, body butters, body scrubs... Just about everything! I am totally obsessed. Everything smells so good and it is smell is not overpowering (I know some of you guys do not like Lush because the strong smell gives you a headache - well Fizzylicious should be perfect for you). So this is what I got:

L to R: Beachcomber Soap, Maliblue Soap, River of Clouds Soap
River of Clouds Soap
READ MORE --->
Beachcomber Soap
 Strawberries & Cream Shea body butter

Zest Appeal Bath Bomb
Parma Violet Showe Soap with sponge (!)
Parma Violet Showe Soap with sponge
 FREE GIFT! :)

I also got Raspberry Supreme Soap Cake & Lemon Meringue Delight Soap Cake, which I absolutely love - it smells amazing, feels refreshing & the subtle smell of lemons stays on your skin after the bath/shower! Cannot wait to try the rest of the products! Love, A. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment