Tuesday 9 January 2018

Paul & Joe April in Paris 2018 Spring Creation

Hello beauties!
Every year, I buy Paul & Joe Spring Collection (spring right, in January - wishful thinking I know!)  and every year I get mesmerised by their packaging and fall a little bit more in love with Paul & Joe as a brand. The new creation is called "April in Paris" and features three new shades of lipstick, three new lipstick cases, six new face & eye colours, three new Compacts, three new nail colours and a UV lipstick. 
And this is what I bought:
Paul & Joe April in Paris 2018 Spring Creation
Paul & Joe April in Paris 2018 Spring Creation
First, we have Paul & Joe Face & Eye Color CS in French Pop. Three gorgeous face colours (mine are going to be used as blushers!) and they look like old school vinyls! So cute! The shades are: powder pink, fuchsia pink and peachy pink. The shades are really pigmented and they last for a full day on my face (with some fading after 5 hours). I feel like with every collection, Paul & Joe keeps getting better and better with their pigments! My only worry is that they are paper thin - the pigment itself is pressed on the paper inside "the vinyl" so I am not sure how long they will last for... However, there is three of them so plenty to keep me going!...
Paul & Joe April in Paris 2018 Spring Creation: Face & Eye Color in 114 French Pop
Paul & Joe April in Paris 2018 Spring Creation: Face & Eye Color in 114 French Pop
Paul & Joe April in Paris 2018 Spring Creation: Face & Eye Color in 114 French Pop

Next up, we have the compacts. If you are not familiar with Paul & Joe, they sell both of their face colours and lipstick cases separately and then you buy your pigments / lipstick shades to slot into the packaging. The compacts I purchased are 016 (Cat Faces) and 018 (Pretty Cat).
Paul & Joe April in Paris 2018 Spring Creation: Compact in 016 Cat Faces and 019 Pretty Cat (L to R) 
Paul & Joe April in Paris 2018 Spring Creation: Compact in 016 Cat Faces and 019 Pretty Cat (L to R)
I also purchased two lipstick cases to match the compacts and a lipstick in Saint-Garmain. The lipstick is a bright red in a bullet, however it's a clear / shiny finish so it has a hint of red when applied. It lasted about an hour on me before I had to re-apply. The formula is moisturising and very comfortable to wear.
Paul & Joe April in Paris 2018 Spring Creation: Case in 043 Cat Faces, 045 Pretty Cat and lipstick in 105 Saint-Germain

I also purchased two other shades of Paul & Joe lipsticks (permanent shades) to slot into my cases and I swatched them all for you:
Paul & Joe Lipstick N in 203 Petite Princess (medium finish) and 302 Rose Chinoise (full pigment)
Paul & Joe Lipstick in Saint-Germain and Lipstick N in 203 Petite Princess (medium finish) and 302 Rose Chinoise (full pigment)
Hope you enjoyed this! Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know about this collection. Love, A xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice lipstick, I liked the pink one better.


    ________________________
    Visit holief.com

    ReplyDelete