Wednesday 15 October 2014

Lunchtime purchase: YSL L'eclat Manifesto Eau de Toilette

YSL L'eclat Manifesto Eau de Toilette
Don't you love it when you go into the shop (Boots in my case) focused on getting that one thing that you actually need and you come out with a bargain? I do :)
YSL L'eclat Manifesto Eau de Toilette
That is why I picked YSL L'eclat Manifesto Eau de Toilette immediately after I saw it on the discounted shelf! I am a massive fan of YSL fragrances and I have the original YSL Manifesto so I knew I am going to love it! If you have ever smelled original Manifesto then this is a lighter version of it but I would not say is is a fresh, summery fragrance only less intense. Perfect for work. And since I started wearing it I have been hearing a few more compliments than usual haha :)
I paid just under £20 for it and it is massive 90ml but unfortunately could not find it on the Boots website although you can find it on feelunique or selfridges websites. Do you ever buy perfumes from discounted shelves? Any bargains? Love, A. xx
YSL L'eclat Manifesto Eau de Toilette

No comments:

Post a Comment