Thursday 9 August 2012

Sleek Makeup The 2012 Collection i-Divine in Glory


 Sleek Makeup The 2012 Collection i-Divine in Glory
The 2012 Collection features three products: i-Divine Mineral Based Eye shadow Palette in Glory, Blush in Honour and Pout Polish in Pride. All limited edition.
What a great way to celebrate this year’s Olympics! If you not that into sport (like me) but you still feel you should support your team anyway, this collection is the answer!
I decided not to buy every item from this collection because Honour and Pride are not colours that suit my (pale) skin tone. So despite swatching them in the shop I chose to skip those two and only get the Glory eyeshadow palette.
All shades are shimmery except Platform (grey) and Central (bright red). Personally, I find the shimmery shades to be more blendable and easier to apply than the matte colours. And how did end my attempt to blend a shimmery shade with a matte one? It was a complete failure.
 Sleek Makeup The 2012 Collection i-Divine in Glory
 Sleek Makeup The 2012 Collection i-Divine in Glory
 Sleek Makeup The 2012 Collection i-Divine in Glory
 Sleek Makeup The 2012 Collection i-Divine in Glory
Sleek Makeup The 2012 Collection i-Divine in Glory
The shades are very intense and pigmented (never fail to impress me!). Again, the shimmery colours performed a little bit better than matte ones, but still I would give it a 9 and a half for the colour pay off! It is absolutely stunning!
The top row shades are more suitable for everyday wear / they are more formal colours (although I love the gold, silver and bronze shade!) and the bottom row is for more brave / brighter / evening look. So there is something for everyone and for every occasion J. My favourite are District and Circle. (but honestly, I love all of them!)
 Sleek Makeup The 2012 Collection i-Divine in Glory (with flash)
Sleek Makeup The 2012 Collection i-Divine in Glory (without flash)
I wore Hammersmith and City + Circle for about 8 hours and it only faded slightly on the eye without a primer. The eye with a primer underneath lasted for 10 hours (impressive!) before it started fading so the one with a primer performed a bit better than one without it. I also wore Jubilee and Piccadilly and the lasting power was similar! I think the results speak for themselves! Bare in mind I have oily skin = oily lids so that is very impressive indeed. Especially when you consider the price as well! Overall, I am very impressed with this product and Sleek Makeup, you are just getting better and better!
Cannot recommend it enough. For that price it is a bargain and a must-have! A.
 Sleek Makeup The 2012 Collection i-Divine in Glory (Jubilee + Piccadilly)
Sleek Makeup The 2012 Collection i-Divine in Glory (Hammersmith and City + Circle)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3261054/?claim=hb9ghf3fb36">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment