Friday 16 September 2011

Review: CHANEL Nail Polish in Peridot (531)



Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Peridot is one of three colours released by Chanel as a part of Autumn/Winter collection (the colours in the collection include: Peridot, Graphite and Quartz). I picked Peridot because I think it stands out the most out of all three. Although the other two nail varnishes look beautiful as well, this one is the one that I liked the most. It might seem odd, but the colour also reminds me of Christmas…

Peridot looks like metallic green-ish shade of gold if that makes sense. The colour has a sparkly – shimmery gold base with a hint of green. It looks very festive and elegant and it’s very pleasing to the eye. It’s very shiny and the formula is better than usual. (I bought Chanel Nail Polish in Mimosa from S/S collection and I swore to myself I’d never buy Chanel’s Nail Polishes again – more to follow) It spreads evenly and it covers the nails well. I put two coats on my nails for a better coverage.


I’ve had it on my nails for a few days and it still look great! Normally a nail varnish lasts about 1.5 day on my nails before it starts chipping so a couple of days is quite good!
Overall, I would definitely recommend this nail varnish; although it’s expensive (£17.50 each) it’s definitely worth the money!

1 comment: