Tuesday 22 March 2011

Free Gift :D



From 17 March (Thursday) to 2 April you can get this absolutely fabulous free gift when you buy 2 selected Clinique products at Boots. The floral tin contains:
- High Impact Mascara in Black
- Superbalm Moisturising Gloss in Apricot
- Liquid Facial Soap Mild
- Youth Surge SPF 15 Age Decelerating Moisturizer
- Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion
- Exclusive Limited Edition Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad Compact with Applicator Brush

I absolutely love Clinique skincare products and I cannot wait to try and test them all!


I’ve got a soft spot for free gifts. Absolutely love them because why would I buy something that I need anyway and get nothing when I can buy the same products for the same price at the right time and get all these fabulous cosmetics for free! :D

1 comment:

  1. Interesting products, i think they would be of great help to my skin.


    _________________
    Visit holief.com

    ReplyDelete