Sunday 15 November 2015

H&M beauty haul: Sneak Peak + Swatches

H&M beauty haul
Eeek! I finally got my hands on the new beauty range from H&M! How exciting! If I could I would literally buy every single thing from the collection but... let's be honest. Unless I win a lottery it is not gonna happen lol. So I decided to get some... (yeah, no surprise there!) lipsticks, a couple of eyshadows and blushers.
Clockwise L to R: H&M lipstick in Purple Reign, Orchidding Me, Candy Apple. H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blusher in Imperial Red, H&M Pure Velvet Cream Blusher in Peachy Rose, H&M Eye Colour in Robusta & Eye Colour in Arabica
H&M Beauty Haul
(Left) H&M Eye Colour in Arabica & Robusta (Right) H&M lipstick in Candy Apple, Purple Reign & Orchidding Me. Top: H&M Blusher in Imperial Red & Peachy Rose (bottom one)
So far, I have been using Eye Colours and I can report that they are amazing! All products have creamy and buttery like texures and are very pigmented as you can see on the photo! I will post full reviews soon - but I hope you enjoyed this little preview :) Love, A.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment