Monday 2 February 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow
Ahhh... Charlotte Tilbury.. Why did you have to come up with such a beautiful product?... This sculpting duo was on my wish list for some time now (since it launched!) and I finally decided to go for it when I was visiting Selfridges in Manchester. I think I needed to see it in real life - once I did, there was no going back... 
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow
Anyway, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous -  it feels so luxurious and sophisticated. Inside, there is a large mirror and two powders - one on the left is a bronzer and the one on the right is highlighter. The powders and soft and blend just perfectly - you do not any or very minimal effort to apply it properly. The bronzer I was most worried about just in case if it turned out to be too dark or too orange for my pale winter complexion. But it just looks so natural on the cheeks! Both the bronzer and highlighter are lovely shades. When applied they lasted me the whole day. 
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow
I never thought I will see a day when I ditch my all time favourite sculpting bronzer, which is Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow but hey ho - never say never! I will still definitely reach for my creams in the summer but Filmstar Bronze & Glow is my number one. 
To summarise - this is my first product from Charlotte Tilbury range and I am so impressed with it it definitely won't be my last one. I have already been looking at the lipstick range... Have you ever tried Charlotte Tilbury products? Love, A. xx
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment