Wednesday 29 October 2014

French Pharmacy: Eucerin Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser and Eye Cream for Sensitive Skin

Eucerin Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser and Eye Cream for Sensitive Skin
I am soo in love with French pharmacy skincare products at the moment! Like literally everything I use for my morning and evening skincare routine is from French pharmacy brands. Bioderma, Klorane, Vichy, La Roche-Posay you name it all! It's affordable, relatively accessible now and it... works! (most of the time anyway ha!)

Eucerin Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser and Eye Cream for Sensitive Skin
On my little trip to Paris last month I picked Eucerin Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser for Night (about €25) & Eucerin Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream (about €20) to go with the moisturiser. I have read so many wonderful things about their Hyaluron Filler (which I also bought) I decided to give Eucerin moisturisers a go. I asked the lady at the shop about which moisturiser would be the best for my skin and she recommended this one. So... would I buy it again?...

Yes and no. To be completely honest I am a little bit disappointed in Eucerin Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser Night as it does not do much to my skin. I only use it on my cheeks as they are pretty normal (I have combination skin, very oily in my T-zone and normal on the cheeks) and I have to say after a few weeks of using it every night I can see some dry patches on my cheeks! The consistency is just right not too thick but too light but you'd think my skin would be dry patches free after using it every night! I mean do not get my wrong my skin feels moisturised but any regular moisturiser would do that.
But, because I cannot comment on anti-wrinkle quality I cannot say definitely do not buy it. Maybe it does make a massive difference in appearance of your wrinkles? Maybe it is more anti-wrinkles that moisturising?.. It is possible that it might work better on a different skin type than mine.
Eucerin Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser and Eye Cream for Sensitive Skin
Eucerin Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream has proved to be more satisfying that the moisturiser. Again, I have been using it for a few weeks now and I can actually feel a difference in my eye area. The skin is smoother, feels moisturised and & soft. It is not so much difference in appearance I can comment on but how it feels. 
So, to summarise: I'd say Yes for the Eucerin eye cream and Maybe for the moisturiser. If you want to give French pharmacy stuff a go, escentual has some great offers on until Friday (I think I am going to order some back-up products just so I do not miss out on the discount haha) A. xx
Eucerin Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser and Eye Cream for Sensitive Skin (L-R)

1 comment: