Monday 18 August 2014

Paul & Joe Eye Colour Trio CS in 093 Le Film & Eye Trio Compact in 006 (Dogs)

Paul & Joe Eye Colour Trio Compact in 006 (Dogs) and Paul & Joe Eye Colour Trio CS in 093 Le Film
Do you know a type of over reaction and excitement when you see something and you won't rest until you have it? Well that is me when it comes to Paul & Joe makeup. I literally won't go to sleep unless it is on its way to my house. (!) This year's autumn collection does not disappoint.
Paul & Joe Eye Colour Trio Compact in 006 (Dogs) and Paul & Joe Eye Colour Trio CS in 093 Le Film
I totally adore their printed packaging: no one does it better than Paul & Joe! There is something for everyone. The packaging is cute but it is sturdy and hardwearing at the same time (taking from experience here) so do not be fooled by its prettiness: it it designed to last. Right, enough of that because I could go on for ages... how cute it is how pretty etc... Haha!

Paul & Joe Eye Colour Trio CS in 093 Le Film

Paul & Joe Eye Colour CS in 093 Le Film: prettiness overload!
Paul & Joe Eye Colour Trio Compact in 006 (Dogs) and Paul & Joe Eye Colour Trio CS in 093 Le Film
Paul & Joe Eye Colour Trio Compact in 006 (Dogs) and Paul & Joe Eye Colour Trio CS in 093 Le Film
The Eye Colour Trio CS in Le Film fits perfectly into the compact. I love it. You get three pretty colours in the pan: light one, medium and dark. The shimmery one on the left is pretty light gold shimmery shade to add a sparkle to your eyes. The middle is light chestnut brown in a metallic finish. Perfect for day time look. The one on the right is a burgundy brown colour, my favourite out of all three. I would say this one is a night time shade. All shades are soft and pigmented and the lasting power is pretty much spot on: the shades lasted the whole day (with the primer - I use Urban Decay). They are easy to apply & blend I think this eyeshadow trio will be my ideal companion for my upcoming trip to Paris :) The only thing you need to be aware of is that the sparkly shade does fall out a little bit so you need to bare that in mind when applying it to your eyes. Other than that a little mirror inside the packaging would be a huge bonus as well. But this is just me being picky. Overall, I definitely would recommend Paul & Joe Eyeshadow Trio in Le Film. You can buy one on asos for £23 and £7 for the compact. Love, A. P.S. Let me know in the comments if you are planning on getting one or maybe you have one already? What are your thoughts xx

Paul & Joe Eye Colour Trio Compact in 006 (Dogs) and Paul & Joe Eye Colour Trio CS in 093 Le Film swatches
Paul & Joe Eye Colour Trio CS in 093 Le Film
Paul & Joe Eye Colour Trio CS in 093 Le Film in action. How lovely does it look on the eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment