Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year! :)


Hello my lovelies! 
First of all, I owe you a massive explanation for not being here for such a long time! I have an excuse (and quite legible one as well, haha): I have been moving a house (and most of you probably know how hard it is!) and decorating my new place for the last month and a half, which was very, very exhausting and I am glad it is now over and everything is (nearly) back to normal! You can't imagine how excited I am to be back! Anyway, hope you all had a good Christmas and Santa has been good to you all! Keep your beautiful eyes peeled for brand new photos and reviews in 2013 – all coming very soon!...

P.S. In the meantime, you can say hello to my gorgeous personal assistant and Santa’s little helper – my cat Neko (I think he is quite sad for Christmas to be over already!) Happy New Year! A. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment